Below is a collection of helpful resources containing more information about COVID-19. Content will be added and updated as the situation evolves.
CSPS responders are here to provide support if you are in crisis. Please call, toll-free 1-833-456-4566 24/7, or text* CSPS at 45645, from 4PM – 12AM Eastern.
*Standard messaging fees determined by your provider contract may apply.
During the COVID-19 outbreak, the term “social distancing” has become ubiquitous. This is a misnomer, and CSC recommends approaching it as being physically distanced but remaining socially connected.
- Article: “Social distancing is a misnomer“
Facts and News
- Public Health Agency of Canada Updates and Information
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- COVID-19 Myths Busted
Anxiety and Other Mental Health Concerns
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health: Mental health and the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Canadian Mental Health Association offers tips to support mental health amid concerns of COVID-19 pandemic
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Manage anxiety and stress during infectious disease outbreak
- Tips on how to manage COVID-19 related anxiety
- Coping with stress during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Worried about your mental health during the COVID-19 outbreak?